Women’s Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
Shopping for a head-to-toe look has never been easier—from the latest trends to the greatest
must-haves, Walmart offers the best in women’s clothing, handbags and shoes, all at everyday
low prices. And, with a wide range of sizes including petite and plus, you’re sure to get the perfect fit.
Experience the excitement of shopping for women’s apparel and accessories at Walmart today and discover some of your favorite brands: BCBG, Calvin Klein, Kendal + Kylie, Steve Madden and more. Plus, find Walmart exclusive fashion brands that will thrill you: Scoop, EVI from Ellen DeGeneres, Sophia Jeans by Sophia Vergara and so much more. Let’s get shopping!
Looking for tops? Our graphic tees, tanks and button-downs are the perfect casual shirts for
weekends while pretty blouses and tunic tops work for the office and dressy occasions.
Need a tailored, professional look? Check out Walmart’s selection of workwear with great suits and suit separates. A boyfriend blazer will add polish and style in an instant! Be sure to stock up on standout sweaters and cardigans in fun patterns and cozy fabrics to beat the chill. Finish your look with a trendy puffer jacket or Teddy coat for great warmth or opt for something lighter like a peacoat or quilted jacket for milder weather.
Searching for bottoms? You can never have too many pairs of jeans! Check our collection of women’s jeans in a wide variety of fits and washes to complement your shape and style. Classic chinos and pants work for every day or change up your look with new romper or jumpsuit. Warmer weather and resort wear calls for Bermuda shorts and denim shorts to complete your casual rotation.
Need the prefect party dress? From mini dresses to maxi dresses and skirts that flow with style, Walmart has the perfect party dress and outfits for every occasion. Find the latest animal prints we’re wild about, the essential little black dress, a flattering fit & flare dress and more. Need something fancier? Shop Walmart’s chic collection of cocktail dresses and glamorous evening gowns for formal occasions.
What handbags and accessories do you need? Handbags and accessories are the finishing touch to every outfit. Choose from amazing bag styles like the crossbody, bucket bags, belt bags, totes and more. Add a little bling to your outfit with new earrings, bangles and more with our jewelry deals. Top off any look with warm hats, scarves and gloves and don’t forget a stylish pair of sunglasses to protect your eyes from the glare.
Shoes make the outfit. Choose the perfect pair of shoes and give your look the lift it needs.
For workwear, shop our great collection of dress heels and pumps from Scoop, Same Edelman,
Steve Madden and more. Fashion flats from Jack Rogers, Brinley Co, Victoria K and more finish a suit, pants and long dresses with style. For the sports minded, look for athletic shoes for everything from workouts to hiking.
Here’s 7 must-have shoes for every woman’s closet:
- Ballet pumps. For ease and serious comfort, pairs with almost everything.
- Flat sandals. A summer staple in strappy sandals or stylish sliders.
- Wedge sandals. Add a few inches to your height and elongate your legs with a stylish pair of wedges
- Go-to-heels. The classic wardrobe staple, ready to go out any time.
- Ankle boots. Heeled or flat, the mighty ankle boot loos great with everything from jeans to a maxi dress.
- Knee-high boots. Cozy chic adding instant class and style to jeans or a dress with warm tights.
- Classic trainers. Can be worn all year round. White canvas works for summer and leathers for winter.
Gear up with activewear. When you’re always on the move, you need activewear that can go places—from yoga class or the gym to running errands. Score big on performance styles and athleisure with sports bras, yoga pants, stretch leggings, racerback tanks and lightweight tees from your favorite sport brands: Avia, Athletic Works, Hanes and more.
Choose the perfect swimsuit for your shape. The perfect swimsuit for the beach or poolside is here. Choose from one-piece swimsuits, bikinis and tankinis with the latest details from one-shoulder to
high-neck swimsuits and halter and blouson styles… guaranteed to be a splash hit!
Loungewear vs. Sleepwear? There is no battle. Your comfort comes first with coziest sleepwear, cute pajama sets, matching family pajamas, sleep sets and plush robes. Plus, a collection of pull-on joggers and cozy long-sleeve sleep tops to lounge about in as you binge watch your favorite show.
Let’s get intimate. When it comes to dressing—a good foundation is key. Round off your lingerie and underwear basics with everything from lace bralettes to embellished bra tops and panties in a range of cuts, colors and styles designed to fit your body and your personality.
And… we have cute Maternity Clothes for all the moms-to-be. Find on-trend pregnancy clothing for every occasion.
The time to shop is now. Walmart has all the fashion you need at the prices you want!
Walmart Women’s Clothes
When you think of Walmart, you probably think of groceries, toys, and electronics. Well, Walmart also has a surprisingly vast and fashionable selection of women’s clothing that shouldn’t be overlooked.
What to Expect
When shopping at Walmart, it’s nice to know that it really is a one-stop shopping experience, from head to heel. Walmart carries great denim, casual and elegant dresses, classic tees, sweaters, and even women’s office wear.
You have 90 days to return any unflattering items, and if you lose your receipt, don’t worry. Walmart understands your needs, and though the store manager for each store has the authority to make the final decision regarding returns, they will most likely accept your return sans receipt.
Must-Have Clothing Items
Walmart is known for their great prices, so you can absolutely expect to pay less for your wardrobe here. Here are some need-to-know facts about the fashions:
Looking for that perfect white tee? Walmart carries a ton of quality Hanes products, and these are not your grandmother’s Hanes. Perfect for under a blazer, worn with jeans or leggings, these Hanes t-shirts are versatile. These shirts also come in a variety of updated colors such as maroon, vintage denim, light steel, ash, lavender, and many more. Long, short, or v-neck, you can expect to pay roughly $6 for one of these classic t-shirts.
DL1961 is a hot name in the fashion world right now, and Walmart carries this premium line of denim. At Walmart, expect to pay roughly $50 on average for a pair of these jeans. Normally DL1961’s jeans retail for around $200, so this denim line being sold at Walmart is definitely a hidden treasure. Ripped, cropped, skinny, boyfriend, white, red, black: you can find all of these trendy styles on Walmart’s website.
Did Somebody Say Couture?
Some items from Walmart’s website can only be found online, and may not be available in-store. For example, Walmart is now selling some high-end designer items through its online website. Shocked? Don’t be. Most American’s are now buying their clothing online, and Walmart is giving consumers great sales on designer gowns.
Of course, chances are you are not going to fill your closet with mostly gowns, so take a look at something more practical: office wear. Walmart is giving women options when it comes to ladies’ work wear. Some bestsellers are the George knee-length career skirt (about $12), the Lifestyle Attitudes pull on slim pant (under $20), the essential Riders by Lee 3/4 sleeve button-down shirt (about $15), and the George classic career suiting blazer (just under $20). All of these office wear items come in an array of neutral colors, so you can stock up and mix and match these pieces for a versatile work wardrobe.
Walmart also carries a good range of active wear and athleisure styles that are great for everyday errands or weekend looks. This include brands like Danskin, Avia, and Athletic Works. You can find tanks, leggings, sports bras, shorts, long sleeve tees, yoga pants, active tees, and more, ranging in price from about $5 to $30. From the Danskin Women’s Bungee Tank (around $6) to cute capri joggers (just under $15), there are plenty of easy-to-wear and comfortable women’s styles.
Walmart hits the mark when it comes to chic sweaters. Faded Glory is a popular Walmart brand, and they make both trendy and classic looks. On trend is the Marilyn off-the-shoulder textured sweater, which comes in blue, khaki, rose, and heather grey colors for about $9. This sweater looks great with black leggings and a pair of white Converse sneakers.
Heart N Crush is another popular Walmart brand, and this brand resembles J. Crew with its classic and preppy looks. This waffle knit cardigan is seriously chic, and it comes in five perfect neutral colors. Perfect when worn over a plain tee or layered over a dress, this sweater is only around $15.
From the positive reviews on the company’s website for women’s clothing items to independent style bloggers, many women agree that the apparel selections at Walmart offer a great value for the cost, but there are some ways you can really get the best out of your budget.
- According to PennyChic.com style blogger, Walmart is a great option for discount clothing, but it’s key to accessorize to keep your style at its best. Use things like belts and jewelry to dress up your Walmart finds.
- At savings and style website Whoa, Wait, Walmart?, fashionistas Bethany and Amanda post cute, stylish finds in multiple departments, but they do suggest that finding the best items doesn’t come without a bit of work. Some items are only available in-store, and the pair admits that “sometimes you have to dig” for the top finds.
- If you’re shopping for clothing as gifts, consider Walmart’s holiday layaway option. You can choose the layaway plan for any individual clothing items of $10 or more, with low down payment charges and have the same return options as with regular purchases.
- Savings blog Passionate Penny Pincher recommends shopping early morning to get the best Walmart finds. Not only will you avoid the crowds, but items are typically restocked by that time.
Pros and Cons
Like any other store, there are pros and cons to shopping at Walmart.
- You can shop both in-store and online for fabulous finds.
- There is a free pick-up option, which allows you to pay for an item online, and pick it up at your local Walmart store.
- When shopping online at Walmart, you can definitely find more sizes, and better selections, of women’s clothing. They carry women’s, plus, and junior’s sizes to meet a range of needs in ladies’ clothing.
- Walmart does accept coupons.
- Walmart’s clearance racks can yield rock-bottom deals on essentials and trendy items.
- Some Walmart’s in-store clothing sections can be messy, and you will have to weed through a bunch of items before finding what you are looking for.
- You must spend at least $35 to get free shipping if you are shopping online.
- There are certain higher-end brands of clothing that are only available from Walmart’s website. This means you have a better selection online, but you can’t physically try on your more expensive items.
Don’t Break the Bank
Whether you are tired of shopping at the same stores, or if you are specifically looking to score a deal, Walmart is a great place to start. Carrying women’s clothes, shoes, and accessories, you have many opportunities to make a smart purchase here. The next time you are at a Walmart, look through the clothing section and you may find yourself some unexpected and stylish necessities.